Welcome to the 7th Nordic Biogas Conference in Oslo in 2019. NBC is organised together with all 5 Nordic countries and the City of Oslo, and is part of a full week of Bio-Waste events in Oslo, Europe’s Green Capital City! All events are in English.
The Nordic countries are known to be global front-runners in the biogas arena with advanced use of biogas for transportation and biofertilizer for agriculture.
International conference: More than 30 speakers and 500 participants from 20 countries are expected.
Target group: Stakeholders (users and decision makers) from both municipal and private sector, techology providers, Energy companies, Consultants, R&D / universities
– Oslo – European Green Capital in 2019
– Exhibitions both indoor and outdoor, incl Biogas Festival at the City Hall Square
– Technical study tours (optional) April 11
– Poster session and indoor exhibition
– For Sponsorship Prospectus, contact Jens Maage
– ISWA Beacon Conference on Bio-Waste Management (collection and sorting), Monday April 8
– Composting Day, incl site visit to Oslo Compost Plant, Tuesday April 9
For more information about the event please follow the link.